Keeping up-to-date: searches, alerts and social media. Do you need to…
- Broaden your knowledge of your topic area?
- Identify work already done, or in progress, that may be relevant to your own?
- Find literature to support evidence-based practice?
- Keep tabs on who is making the news in your topic area?
- Maintain Continuing Professional Development?
The SG Library can help you achieve all of this by providing you with the skills you need to keep up-to-date in your topic area.
You may freely reuse these course materials (except for material identified as provided by a third party) but we would ask you to acknowledge them as the work of the Scottish Government Library. For more details please read the Scottish Government guidance on Crown Copyright. If you have any queries, please email the Library, or call us on 44556.
* SG Library staff only