KandE – knowledge and evidence lets you do a single search across a range of quality databases (including full text publications) selected by the Scottish Government Library team for Scottish Government staff.
Using KandE can help you …
- Broaden your knowledge of your topic area
- Obtain publications relevant to your topic area
- Find literature to support evidence-based practice
- Keep up-to-date with publications in your topic area
- Maintain continuing professional development
Non Scottish Government staff can access the alternative resources to KandE listed in our KandE quick guide.
Searching for Evidence using KandE classroom courses SG staff only
Searching for Evidence using KandE presentation SG staff only
Searching for Evidence using KandE trainer’s notes SG Library staff only